- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chatbot – free ignou project (10/21/2017)
- free Final Semester Project Synopsis Sample – MCSP-060 (10/15/2017)
- free project – Document management System in Asp.Net (1/9/2018)
- free project – Online E Blogging Platform Developed in Asp.Net (1/9/2018)
- free project – Online Live Meeting in Asp.Net (1/9/2018)
- free project – Train Reservation program (1/8/2018)
- free project – Website for Generating Photo Album – asp.net (2/11/2018)
Download free assignment of MCA, BCA, MBA and BA. All the listed assignment are free. You can download and also upload your old assignment to help others.
- Bachelor of Commerce – feg-2 – assignment (2/9/2018)
- BCS-011 Computer Basics and PC Software (10/2/2017)
- BCS-012 Mathematics (10/2/2017)
- BCS-031 Programming in C++ (10/2/2017)
- BCS-040 Statistical Techniques (10/2/2017)
- BCS-041 Fundamentals of Computer Networks (10/2/2017)
- BCS-042 Introduction to Algorithm Design (10/2/2017)
- BCS-051 Introduction to Software Engineering (10/2/2017)
- BCS-052 Network Programming and Administration (10/2/2017)
- BCS-053 Web Programming (10/2/2017)
Admission open for January-2018 Session. The last date for fresh admissions for January 2018 is 31st January 2018
- Prospectus of Bachelor of Computer Applications (10/2/2017)
- Prospectus of Diploma in Dairy Technology (10/1/2017)
- Prospectus of Diploma in Fish Products Technology (10/1/2017)
- Prospectus of Diploma in Meat Technology (10/1/2017)
- Prospectus of Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits and Vegetables (10/1/2017)
- Prospectus of Diploma in Value-added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds (10/1/2017)
- Prospectus of Master of Computer Applications (10/2/2017)
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) established in 1985 by an act of Indian Parliament. IGNOU is offering lots of courses via Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. IGNOU servers the educational aspirations of over 3 million students in India and Other countries.
IGNOU is committed to quality in teaching, research, training and extension activities, and acts as a national resource centre for expertise and infrastructure in the ODL system. The University has established the Centre for Extension Education, National Centre for Disability Studies and National Centre for Innovation in Distance Education, to focus on specific learner groups and enrich the distance learning system.
IGNOU provides various different PG & UG Courses.
Undergraduate Courses (15), Postgraduate Courses(35),Diploma programs(22)
Certificate Courses(53), Online Courses(1)
Update: Admission open for January 2019 Session.
Last date for fresh admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes is 31st December, 2018.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission
System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria,
fee details, duration, etc. You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus 2017-18 and read carefully the rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read section 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be in between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 100 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card(Master/Visa)
- Net Banking
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- ATM Card (PNB)
Note: Furnishing of incorrect information/suppression of information would lead to rejection of application form as per IGNOU Rules.