E-learning: E-learning is one of the most used terms on the Internet that describes learning from electronic
Advantages of E-learning:
- It allows creation and fast update of online
- User may use the contents at your own pace and
- It has the potential of providing new learning
- It has the possibility of student’s
- Flexibility of programme
- E-learning brings people together and allows sharing their experience and thoughts.
- One can do an e-learning programme from anywhere in a much easier
Disadvantages of E-learning:
- Successful e-learning system depends on good student interaction
- There is no teacher available to motivate the students.
- Sometimes, Student cannot get response immediately.
Social Networking: A social network is a network of individuals, which have some sort of interdependence on each other. This interdependence may be in the form of friendship, kinship, common causes and so on. A Social networking service may be offered through a web site on the Internet. Some of the popular social networking services are – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, MySpace, Friend Finder, Yahoo! 360, Classmates and many more.