Open Source Software (OSS) is software that comes with source code, and provides to study, change and improve the software.
- Users should be treated as co-developers : The users are treated like co- developers and so they should have access to the source code of the
- Early releases: The first version of the software should be released as early as possible so as to increase one’s chances of finding co-developers
- Frequent integration: Code changes should be integrated
- Several versions: There should be at least two versions of the
- High modularization :The general structure of the software should be modular allowing for parallel development on independent
A good timesheet management system in place is essential both for the customer projects as well as internal activities within the organization. Timesheets not only help the Project Manager in managing the project in a better manner but is also useful for maintaining employee records for payroll calculations as well as helps in improving the overall productivity of the organization.
Primary key is used to uniquely identify the record in table for example roll number in a table is primary key. It ensures user can not input duplicate values in the table. It is sued to access records from database easily
Chart is used to display graphical representation of statistical data. Creating a chart in Microsoft Office Excel is quick and easy. Excel provides a variety of chart types that you can choose from when you create a chart. For most charts, such as column and bar charts, you can plot the data that you arrange in rows or columns on a worksheet in a chart. Some chart types, however, such as pie and bubble charts, require a specific data
To automate repetitive tasks, you can quickly record a macro in Microsoft Office Excel. You can also create a macro by using the Visual Basic Editor in Microsoft Visual Basic to write your own macro script, or to copy all or part of a macro to a new macro. After you create a macro, you can assign it to an object (such as a toolbar button, graphic, or control) so that you can run it by clicking the object. If you no longer need to use a macro, you can delete it.