Free Books: Core Linux
Read online Core Linux books. following are the links. You can open below links on new tab (press ctrl+click or right click and choose new tab option).
- Linux Users Guide
- Programming Guide for Linux USB Device Drivers (by Detlef Fliegl)
- Linux Client Migration Cookbook A Practical Planning and Implementation Guide for Migrating to Desktop Linux
- GNU/Linux Command-Line Tools Summary
- Red Hat Linux 7 Unleashed (William Ball)
- Joshs Linux Guide
- Maximum RPM
- The Kubuntu 5.10 Quick Guide (J. Gotangco, et al)
- Running Linux, 4th Edition
- Linux Device Drivers, 3rd Edition, ?2005 (Jonathan Corbet, Alessandro Rubini)
- Linux Man Pages
- Pocket Linux Guide (David Horton)
- The Linux Cookbook: Tips and Techniques for Everyday Use, 829 pages, ?2004 (Michael Stutz)
- Slackware Linux Essentials
- O Reilly? Unix/Linux Books Chapters
- Linux Installation and Getting Started
- Linux Kernel Module Programming Guide (P.J. Salzman)
- Linux Dictionary
- Brian and Toms Linux Book
- Beyond Linux From Scratch
- Linux Kernel 2.4 Internals
- Linux Compute Clusters
- Introduction to Linux: A Hands-on Guide (Machtelt Garrels)
- Linux Shortcuts and Commands (Stan/Peter Klimas)
Submit New Book link
If you find some good online free books, please send us the links. please make sure there is NO COPYRIGHT VIOLATIONS in sharing link.
Submit Book Link
All the books listed in this web site are only links to other web sites all over the world, except few which we got special permission from authors or publishers. No copyright violation is within this site. In fact, over 95% of the books listed in this site are the search results by Google, Yahoo, Bing.com, Ask.com, and other search engines. The rest of links were recommanded by readers like you.
That means, we do not own or host any of those books, and therefore, do not have any control of them. If you have questions related to those books, like their appearance/display, their formats, download services, book purchase, etc., please contact the author(s), (site)owners or publishers directly.